Our book printing service offers a wide range of binding and professional finishing options. From classic hard case binding to short run perfect bound book printing. So be it a coffee table book, journal, reference or even a novel, we can help you create a publication of the highest quality.
Hardback books can be produced with a variety of different cover finishes such as a printed paper case (PPC), a cloth cover or using one of the superb cover materials from the Wibalin range. And with the addition of laminations, foil blocking, head and tail bands and a printed dust jacket mean that the possibilities of creating something truly special are endless.
Book binding options include:
- Top quality, fully printed covers with a strong, durable laminated finish
- Fine linen cloth cover
- Plain or textured cover materials
- Foil stamping, embossing and blind embossing
- Printed or coloured endpapers
- Stylish head and tail bands in various colours
- Full wrap around laminated dust jacket
- Spot UV varnishes and laminates
Recently printed, The Artful Hare contains the work of 38 British printmakers.
For more details about this publication, click here.
So if you need a reliable book printer, that takes pride in the service they offer then get in touch.
Call us on 0845 340 5660